COACHING SESSIONS PROCEDURES
Coaching sessions may occur in person, by phone, through video conference, or over email, depending on the venue that works best for the Client and what coaching package is selected.
- The Coach and Client agree to adhere to established appointment times.
- The Coach and Client agree to begin and finish all appointments on time. If the Client is more than 15 minutes late to an appointment, the Coach will assume that the appointment is canceled and the Client will be responsible for the full coaching fee. If the Coach is more than 15 minutes late to an appointment, the Client may assume that the session is canceled and the Client shall not be responsible for any payment for that session.
- The Client agrees to cancel or reschedule an appointment at least 24 hours in advance, without a change fee. Any changes or cancellations within 24 hours are subject to a 50% cancellation fee
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
- The Client will pay the Coach an amount predetermined for the Servoce or the performance of the Services (hereinafter referred to as “the Fee”).
- Whereas the Coach must receive payment before the start of the Coaching..
- All terms and conditions of this Agreement and any materials provided during the term of the Agreement must be kept confidential by the Client, unless the disclosure is required pursuant to process of law.
- Disclosing or using this information for any purpose beyond the scope of this Agreement, or beyond the exceptions set forth above, is expressly forbidden without the prior consent of the Coach.
- Whereas the Client agrees that it is his/her responsibility to notify the Coach of the exact number of hours prior to engaging in the scheduled calls and/or meetings.
- The Coach reserves the right to bill the Client for a missed meeting.
- The Coach will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed meeting.
- Hereby, the Client agrees that any intellectual property provided to him/her by the Coach will remain the sole property of the Coach, including, but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trade secret rights, and other intellectual property rights associated with any ideas, concepts, techniques, inventions, processes, works of authorship, confidential information or trade secrets.
- The Parties agree that this Agreement is not an exclusive arrangement and that the Coach is entitled to enter into other similar agreements with other clients.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event shall the Coach be liable for any damages for any indirect, consequential or special damages.
- The Coach, hereby, makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied, with respect to the coaching services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered.
- In the event that any provision of this Agreement is found to be void and unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then the remaining provisions will remain in force in accordance with the Parties’ intention.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Maryland .
ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Any dispute or difference whatsoever arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be submitted to arbitration/mediation/negotiation (circle one) in accordance with, and subject to the laws of the state of Maryland .
- In the event of any dispute between the Parties concerning the terms and provisions of this Agreement, the party prevailing in such dispute shall be entitled to collect from the other party all costs incurred in such dispute, including reasonable attorneys’ fees.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding among the Parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, inducements and conditions, express or implied, oral or written, of any nature whatsoever with respect to the subject matter hereof. The express terms hereof control and supersede any course of performance and/or usage of the trade inconsistent with any of the terms hereof.
- The Parties agree that any amendments made to this Agreement must be in writing, where they must be signed by both Parties to this Agreement.
- As such, any amendments made by the Parties will be applied to this Agreement.